Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Perfect Cat Toy/Owner Toy

I think I was inspired by the black lights in the Pooh ride at DisneyWorld. Or those news reports showing the invisible creepy stuff that's on hotel bedspreads. I ordered a CSI flashlight online. It has a three in one feature: UV light (black light), regular white light, and a laser pointer. The laser pointer is fun for the cat, and the black light is fun for the cat owner. After dark I went around the house like Gil Grissom - in the dark with the UV light. Didn't find anything of note. That was good news. I did notice that if you shine it in your mouth, you can easily see which of your teeth are crowns. And there was a hairball in the family room behind a chair, but I could have seen that without the UV light. Then we played with the laser pointer. Frankie loved it. It's been an entertaining evening for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment